#Project14Lists Announcement!

12:10:00 PM


Hi hello and welcome to something a little bit different! I'm really excited to announce that I will be participating in #Project14Lists, created and hosted by Shealea at That Bookshelf Bitch. For those that are curious, #Project14Lists is a two-week blogging activity that will run from December 18th to December 31st where every day, I will be posting a new list that relates to something bookish and/or blogging. The goal is to create 14 new and unique lists every day until the end of the year and that is exactly what I plan to do- 14 lists over 14 days. Let's hope I can remember to do this every day!

Be sure and check out Shealea's master post for all of the information regarding Project 14 Lists including her lists and other participants. This post is my master post where I will be putting all of my list ideas for each day and where I will be linking every daily post. Check back here for daily updates to my posts and to see which lists I have written! Let's get started on the list ideas!
_________________________________________________________________________________

Day 1 (18 December)- 2018 blog post wrap-up <-- Click to view!
Day 2 (19 December)- Favorite blog posts of 2018 <-- Click to view!
Day 3 (20 December)- Favorite book bloggers of 2018 <-- Click to view!
Day 4 (21 December)- Blog goals for 2019 <-- Click to view!
Day 5 (22 December)- Reading goals for 2019 <-- Click to view!
Day 6 (23 December)- 2019 book covers I love <-- Click to view!
Day 7 (24 December)- Series must-reads of 2019 <-- Click to view!
Day 8 (25 December)- Happy Christmas! No post on this day.
Day 9 (26 December)- Standalone must-reads of 2019 <-- Click to view!
Day 10 (27 December)- 2019 diverse books on my TBR <-- Click to view!
Day 11 (28 December)- 2019 ARCs on my wishlist <-- Click to view!
Day 12 (29 December)- 6 Authors I Want to Read in 2019 <-- Click to view!
Day 13 (30 December)- 5 books I wish I read in 2018 <-- Click to view!
Day 14 (31 December)- 5 favorite books of 2018 <-- Click to view!
_________________________________________________________________________________

And that's my list! I don't have any definite numbers set for these lists just yet but as I update this list with my posts, I'll be sure and add those numbers in. I'm so excited to get started with this and I can't wait to share all of these lists with everyone! If you're participating, I can't wait to see what you come up with! Please feel free to link me to your blog so I can check your posts out and also be sure to link up with Shealea's master post so everyone can find your amazing lists.

Thanks so much for checking this out and I can't wait to start sharing! See you in the next chapter!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for checking out my post! I'd love to chat, so please feel free to leave a comment :D