#Project14Lists Day 3: Favorite Book Bloggers of 2018!

10:35:00 AM


Hi hello and welcome to #Project14Lists day three! Today, I'll be talking about some of my favorite book bloggers that I followed and/or discovered in 2018. I feel like our little book blogger community is just that, little, and I think we should definitely take the time to recognize and support our fellow bloggers! That's why I want to share the love and talk about some of these amazing book bloggers that I absolutely adore and think you should follow. Just as a side note, these are not in any particular order. Let's get started!
_________________________________________________________________________________

I'm pretty sure I've been following Jenn for a while but haven't actually perused and followed her blog until 2018, if that makes sense? But oh my goodness I am so glad that I have actually sat down and read more of her blog! It's no surprise that she's an award-winning blogger, seriously. I followed some of her prompts for both Blogtober and Blogmas (both of which I have really failed at but oh well, I did try!) and just looking at some of her older posts have me absolutely amazed. You can really tell that she puts so much time and effort into each and every post that she makes. From her writing to her graphics, Jenn is an incredible blogger that you should definitely be following!

Destiny is yet another blogger that I have been following, but not closely enough! I actually discovered she lives fairly close to me and I'm secretly hoping I get to meet her one day because she's just so awesome. We have very similar reading tastes and tend to share the same opinions on books which makes her my go-to for new reading recommendations! Also, her Bookstagram photos are the bees knees. Her posts are always so well written and her blog, in general, is just such a warm and cozy environment to visit and I'm always so visually pleased when I read one of her posts.

No, this is not because Shealea is hosting #Project14Lists, I actually just genuinely love her blog! She's so funny and straightforward with all of her reviews and I always love reading updates from her. Her Top Ten Tuesday posts are great for new recommendations and she also does an awesome Quick Kindle Steals series that's super informative if you're looking for books for your Kindle that are $2.99 or less. She's been on a hiatus for a bit but now she's back and hosting this wonderful #Project14Lists and I'm so excited to see her posting again!

Happy Indulgence is made up of Jeann, Jenna, and Aila and I love how cute their blog looks, oh my goodness. I just get such a bubbly feel from it and I always have a smile on my face while reading one of their posts. I think the idea of having multiple bloggers on one blog has a great opportunity for multiple points of view on things and I love reading the variety of things that each blogger talks about. I also ADORE Jeann and her videos on YouTube. Seriously, she's a ball of sunshine and happiness and I get so excited to watch one of her new videos!

If you're not following Alexa, why not?! Not only is her blog so aesthetically pleasing (seriously, it makes my heart so very happy) but her content is also A+. I  love that she does Abbreviations, where she basically takes three books and gives mini-reviews on them but also does full book reviews and a really cool series called Table for Two with Rachel of Hello, Chelly where they highlight restaurants and dessert spots in New York! She just has such a variety of posts that you're sure to find something that you enjoy reading, even if you're not a bookish person!
_________________________________________________________________________________

And that's it for day three of #Project14Lists! I hope this list provided you with some new book bloggers to go check out and follow! Which, you should definitely go follow all of them because they're all so fantastic in their own way and I am so glad that I was able to find them. Feel free to let me know some of your favorite book bloggers down in the comments because I am always looking for more people to follow! Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you tomorrow for another day of #Project14Lists!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This list is so good! I'm following a few of these blogs and I completely understand why you love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking out my post! I'd love to chat, so please feel free to leave a comment :D