#Project14Lists Day 10: 2019 Diverse Books on my TBR!

1:36:00 PM


Hi hello and welcome to day 10 of #Project14Lists! Today, I am going to be talking about some 2019 diverse books that are on my TBR. One of my reading goals for 2019 is to read more diversely, so I wanted to make a list of some of the books that I really want to read in the new year. Most of these are books that I've already spoken about so I'm not going to go into detail about any of these. Really, I just want the beautiful covers and their Goodreads pages (click on the title and author below the cover to check out the Goodreads information) to speak for themselves. Let's get started!
_________________________________________________________________________________























_________________________________________________________________________________

And that's it for day ten of #Project14Lists! I know most of these are books that I've already talked about but I really am excited about all of these. I'm also really excited to have a list of diverse books to read next year because, as I said, my goal is to open up my reading experiences and try to read outside of what I normally read. I've seen so many amazing diverse books that are coming out in 2019 and I just can't wait to read them! I'm always looking for more recommendations so please let me know some of the diverse books that you're looking forward to reading in 2019. Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you tomorrow for another day of #Project14Lists!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you so much for checking out my post! I'd love to chat, so please feel free to leave a comment :D