#Project14Lists Day 6: 2019 Book Covers I Love!

10:36:00 AM


Hi hello and welcome to day six of #Project14Lists! Today, I'm going to be talking about some of my favorite book covers that have been revealed for 2019 releases! There are already so many incredible books that are coming out next year with some covers that I just cannot get over and I am so excited to share these. As with pretty much all of my lists, these are in no particular order or anything like that. I will warn you that there are 32 covers so prepare for a lot of images. Let's get started!
_________________________________________________________________________________


1. The Wicked King by Holly Black- I feel like I haven't shut up about this book (at least mentally) but I mean, it's incredible. And this cover is so significant once you've read the book and just all of my yes and my love goes to this cover. Especially the B&N exclusive edition!
2. Wicked Saints by Emily A. Duncan- One of my favorite books of 2018 (and most anticipated releases for 2019 because I need this finished copy in all its glory) and this cover is just SO PRETTY on the manuscript, ARC, and FC. I mean, look at that turquoise foil. Hashtag cover goals.


3. Aurora Rising by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff- I'm currently reading Illuminae and absolutely loving it so another book from this author duo is something I definitely need in my life. Plus, I love this cover so much that I did some artwork inspired by it! 
4. DEV1AT3 by Jay Kristoff- Yes, another Jay Kristoff book. I've talked about LIFEL1K3 before and how important it is to me, so obviously I'm going to include this book on here. This cover is also incredible and makes me so excited for more of my precious Lemon Fresh!


5. Darkdawn by Jay Kristoff- Okay, last Jay Kristoff book but seriously LOOK AT THIS COVER. I loved it so much (have I already said this?) that I did a cosplay based on it!
6. Blood Heir by Amelie Wen Zhao- I don't know what it is about this cover but it's just...intense. I'm so excited for this book to come out and I cannot wait to have this cover on my shelf!


8. Never-Contented Things by Sarah Porter- Whatever this is about, I already know I'm going to love it just based off of the cover. I know, it's superficial and don't judge a book by its cover and all that, but LOOK AT HOW CREEPY AND BEAUTIFUL IT IS.




11. Once and Future by Amy Rose Capetta and Cori McCarthy- While scrolling through and looking at all of these beautiful covers, I have just noticed that those are hands holding the sword. Not sure what else I thought they were, but they are hands. Anyway, this cover is just so eye-catching and beautiful and it makes me so interested to see what's inside!
12. Four Dead Queens by Astrid Scholte- The hype around this book is real and I really think that the cover lends a lot to that hype. I mean, look at that beautiful blue and the bright colors of the four crowns! It's absolutely stunning and I can't wait to finally read this.




15. The Devouring Gray by Christine Lynn Herman- I NEED THIS BOOK ALREADY PLEASE.



Can we just talk about both of these books at the same time?! I am living for these bright and fiery phoenix looking covers in the midst of my obsession with dark and creepy looking covers. I'm so excited for these!




21. Honor Bound by Rachel Caine and Ann Aguirre- This is a Rachel Caine book. Yes, it's going on my TBR and favorite covers list. Not only is the cover gorgeous but that tagline has me shook.
22. Song of the Dead by Sarah Glenn Marsh- It's no secret that I loved Reign of the Fallen when I read it earlier this year and I absolutely ADORE the pastel pink of that book. So when I saw the pastel blue of the sequel, I just cried. I wish I was joking, but I actually did.


23. Nexus by Sasha Alsberg and Lindsay Cummings- Okay so I know I had not so good feelings about Zenith but I am just a sucker for these cover changes. I love the bright and space-y feeling that this cover and the redone Zenith cover gives so yes, I love this cover and I'm slightly interested in the book itself.


25. These Witches Don't Burn by Isabel Sterling- Witches, purple, beautiful artwork that reminds me of tarot cards? Yeah, give me this book please. My shelf would be super happy to have this.
26. Slayer by Kiersten White- The cover for Slayer has slayed my soul. Anything Buffy related is an instant read for me. Plus, Kiersten White is incredible and I know she'll do such a wonderful job with this story and the Buffy-verse!




30. The Merciful Crow by Margaret Owen- Another case of whatever this book is about I am already sold and know I will love it based off of the cover. I mean, do you see how creepy and beautiful it is? Yes. Please.


32. Somewhere Only We Know by Maurene Goo- It's bright, it's adorable, and it has something to do with kpop. I'm sold, please give me this book right now.
_________________________________________________________________________________

And that's it for day six of #Project14Lists! I know I started off talking about the book covers and didn't really talk about all of them but there were 32 of them and that's a lot of covers to talk about! But I really enjoyed putting this together because it made me realize what my aesthetic is when it comes to book covers. It seems mostly dark and gritty books are what captures my attention the most? And then we have the last two which are completely different and show my secret rainbow pastel loving side. Or something. But this was so much fun to see all put together! What are some covers that you're excited for in 2019? Let me know in the comments so that I can find some new books or so that we can talk about how much we love the same covers! Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you tomorrow for another day of #Project14Lists!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. THESE COVERS ARE SO PRETTY. I'm going to have to be very careful with my bank balance next year. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking out my post! I'd love to chat, so please feel free to leave a comment :D