Preparing for Blogtober 2019!

4:05:00 PM


Hi hello! It's been quite a while since I've posted anything on this blog and wow did I miss this. I've been going through a lot health-wise and it's really impacted my day to day life, and obviously my blogging life. I may do a Blogtober post about where I've been and what's been going on (although that's not very spooky, huh?) but for now, I'm back and here to announce that I'm doing Blogtober! This year, I'm getting my prompts from the lovely ladies at Two Book Thieves! These girls have created and borrowed some amazing prompts for Blogtober and I can't wait to give them a try! As a side note, some of them will probably be changed to better suit me/my reading/ my life so please be sure to check out their blog post with all of their prompts if you'd like to see the original. Don't know what Blogtober is? It's an event where you make a blog post every day in the month of October! Seems pretty simple, right? Well, without further ado, let's check out the Blogtober 2019 prompts that I will be following. Let's get started!
_________________________________________________________________________________

October 1st: October TBR
It's officially spoopy season so let's read some spoopy books! I'll be sharing my tentative (I'm more of a mood reader) TBR for the month of October.

 October 2nd: Spoopy Fall Releases
There are a ton of spoopy books that have been released (and lots that are soon to be published) lately and I'll be sharing ones that I'm super excited to read this Fall!

 October 3rd: Spoopy Review #1
It's exactly what it says- a spoopy review! I'll be sharing a review of a spoopy book!

 October 4th: Favorite villains
A post all about some of my favorite villains in books! 

October 5th : Ten Favorite Things About Fall
Fall is the best season so why not talk about some of my favorite things about the Fall!

 October 6th: Spoopy Book Covers
Need I say more? Get ready for some awesomely spoopy book covers.

 October 7th: Book Line Poetry
This idea came from Jemma at Fantastic Books where she did book poetry with specific prompts. I'm garbage at explaining it so be sure to check out her post for a much better explanation! I'll be attempting to make some book line poetry and hopefully making it spoopy!

 October 8th: Spoopy Review #2

 October 9thThe Year of the Witch
Wanna hear about some awesome witchy books? Then check out this post!


October 11th : Halloween Home Decor
My decorations have been up since September but I am so ready to share the spooky goodness that is around my house! And maybe even a surprise appearance from Sora the Corgi!

I'll be doing the Nightmare Before Christmas tag because it's my favorite movie and why not, right?

 October 13th: Spookathon TBR!

 October 14th: Fall Book Covers
Let's see just how many Fall-related book covers I can discover and share!

October 15th : Monstrous Recommendations
Vampires, werewolves, witches, fae, ghosts, sea monsters, demons- this is the post for book recommendations with spoopy monsters!

October 16th : Taking Autumnal Book Photos
I'm not much of a photographer, honestly, but I think this would be a great opportunity to take some Fall/Halloween book photos and share them!


October 18th : Spoopy Review #4

October 19th : October Bullet Journal Spread
I'll be sharing my October bullet journal spread! This is one I'm super proud of and I can't wait to show it off!

October 20th: Sora's Gotcha Day!
This is the day that my baby, Sora, came home to us and I'll absolutely be celebrating and sharing tons of photos of him from the day he came home all the way up to his gotcha day!

 October 21stThriller Book Recommendations 
Looking for some thriller books to read this month? Look no further! I'll be sharing some of my favorite thriller books that I definitely think you should pick up during spoopy season.

October 22nd : Spoopy Review #5

 October 23rd: Horror Movie Recommendations
I'm a huge fan of all things horror, so I'm gonna share some of my favorite horror movies!

 October 24th: Horror Game Recommendations
Remember the horror movie recommendations post? This is the same thing but with horror video games. Much creative. Such fun.

 October 25th: Mystery Day!
I wasn't really sure what to put here so I'll keep it a mystery!

 October 26th: Spoopy Review #6

October 27th : Favorite Cozy Reads
My idea of a cozy read in the Fall is a few different things- big and chunky and super scary. Let's take a look at some books I'd like to snuggle up under my Nevernight blanket and read this season!

 October 28th: Spoopy Review #7

October 29th : Favourite BOOkstagram Photos
Get it? BOOkstagram? Anyway, I'll be sharing some of my favorite spoopy photos from some of my favorite BOOkstagramers!

 October 30th: October Reading Wrap Up
I'll be sharing what I’ve read throughout October and hopefully it's more than one book!

 October 31st: Halloween Book Tag!
It's Halloween and what better day to do a Halloween book tag! I'll be doing the one I found from A Book and a Cup of Coffee!
_________________________________________________________________________________

And that's it for my Blogtober schedule! I'll be linking back to this post after all of my daily posts and will also be linking each daily post on this post. Wow that was confusing. Are you taking part in Blogtober this year? I'd love to check out your posts so be sure to link me to your blog so I can check it out and show some love on your posts! Thanks for stopping by and I'll scare ya later!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for checking out my post! I'd love to chat, so please feel free to leave a comment :D