Blogtober 2019 Day One: October TBR!

10:21:00 PM


Hi hello and welcome to the first day of Blogtober 2019! I'm so excited to be back and posting again and I can't wait to share some of the awesome posts that I have planned for this month. If you haven't seen my Preparing for Blogtober post, that's where I have all 31 days listed out with all of the prompts that I will be following! Today, we're starting simple and I'll be talking about my October TBR! It's spooky season and I'm ready to read all of the horror and thriller books out there. I'm more of a mood reader so I don't typically set a TBR every month, but I have a huge list of books that I want to read in October! Let's get started!
_________________________________________________________________________________



I'll be honest, this is an incredibly ambitious TBR for one month. But like I said, I'm a mood reader and don't like to set limits on myself for what I can read from month to month. The only ones set in stone are The Turn of the Key, The Grace Year, The Bone Houses, The Tenth Girl, and Sandman as I am reading those for the Spookathon, hosted by Books and Lala! The rest are just books that I would like to pick up at some point during the month and I know I definitely won't get to them all, and that's totally fine with me. But I have a pretty wide range of books to choose from and I can't wait to read (and re-read) some of these! 

Let me know in the comments some of the books on your October TBR! I'm always looking for new scary books to read during the spooky season. And if you've read any of these, I'd love to know your thoughts on them. Would you recommend them or should I look for something new? Let's start a conversation in the comments! Thanks for stopping by and I'll scare ya later!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for checking out my post! I'd love to chat, so please feel free to leave a comment :D