Blogtober 2020 Day 5: Jigsaw Book Tag

8:00:00 AM

 

Hi hello ghouls and goblins and welcome to day 5 of Blogtober 2020! If you're not sure what Blogtober is, here's my introductory post where I explain all about it and share my prompt list! Today, I’ll be doing the Jigsaw Book Tag which was created by Wolfshot Publishing but the link to the video no longer works, so I'll send you over to Hardback Hoarder's video because it's amazing. I do believe that all of these questions are based off of multiple Saw traps throughout the different films and I am so excited to get to revisit some of these wicked traps. Let's get spooky!
___________________________________________________________________________________

You wake up in The Room, who wakes up with you?

1. Someone you choose


Mia Corvere. She's an absolute badass and I think being able to have her on my side would mean that we would survive whatever Jigsaw tries to throw at us.

2. The Brains


Okay but is anyone surprised that I threw in something related to Vicious? Obviously I had to choose Victor Vale because not only is he incredibly smart, he's also able to control pain which would be super useful when it comes to having to deal with any traps.

3. The Brawn


Gideon Nav! I'm in the middle of reading Gideon the Ninth finally and I think Gideon fits this category perfectly. Plus, I mean, it's Gideon Nav. I had to include her even if she didn't have a category that she would fit in.

4. Someone Jigsaw would choose


Luke Crane from The Haunting of Hill House. I love him, I really do, but I also think that he would be someone that Jigsaw would single out to be put into a game.

5. Someone on the outside looking for you


I would hope that would be Jamie! We did get married so like, contractually obligated and stuff, right? I know he's not a book character but how could I pass up the opportunity to throw him in a blog post?! Plus, this photo of him and Sora is one of my all-time favorites <3

You're starting the game and the first puzzle takes someone out; who dies first?

As much as I don't want to say it, I feel like Luke would be taken out first. Maybe not if he was at his 2 years sober point, but definitely so if he was still in his pre-sobriety state. I hate to kill anyone off but if I had to choose, I think just by process of elimination that it would be Luke. Even if it hurts to say that.

You've made it to the steam room. You need a partner to go through the maze while you switch a lever to shoot hot steam for them to make it through. Who is your partner?

I feel like Gideon would be the one that I would want to go through the steam maze with. Plus, I would absolutely take hot steam to the face for her so like, yeah. Hopefully we could actually make it through the maze and stay alive!

Oops, you partner died! Now you are strapped to the Shotgun Carousel. Who do you shoot in the face?

 Oh, well, this is awkward. Guess Gideon didn't make it. Well, it's between Mia and Victor. I guess I would have to say Victor. At least he could turn down the pain and die without having to feel himself being shot in the face, right? Yeah, this one hurts, too.

You and the last character are about to escape. Then Billy the Puppet strolls in and tells you it's up to a coin toss to see who survives. Heads you survive, tails the other character survives.

I'd like to think that I would survive, but Mia is too smart to let herself be killed in a game like this. I'm sure she could rig the game somehow to make it to where she would win. And honestly? I'm not even mad about it! 
___________________________________________________________________________________

And that does it for the Jigsaw Book tag! I had a lot of fun playing this game (lol jk I had to kill of some of my favorite characters that hurt) and revisiting some of the cool traps that were in the Saw films. I would love to know what characters you would pick for this tag so be sure to let me know in the comments below! Tomorrow is the release day for The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue so be sure to check out my post tomorrow celebrating this amazing book. Thanks for stopping by and I'll scare ya later!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for checking out my post! I'd love to chat, so please feel free to leave a comment :D