12 Days of Bookmas 2016 Day Twelve: Top 12 Books I Read in 2016!

2:43:00 PM


Hi hello and welcome to day twelve of 12 Days of Bookmas 2016! This was created by Hailey in Bookland so be sure to go check out her links listed at the end of this post and get in on all of the amazing book related fun. Today is the final day and I will be talking about my top twelve books that I read in 2016! As before, many of these may be repeats (cough True Born cough) but I really enjoyed many of these books and I just love sharing them with everyone! Let's get started!


Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling, John Tiffany & Jack Thorne


The Telling by Alexandra Sirowy


Glitter by Aprilynne Pike


ReMade series from Serial Box by various authors


Butterfly Bones by Rebecca Carpenter


Love Me Never/Forget Me Always by Sara Wolf


American Girls by Alison Umminger
_________________________________________________________________________________

The above are in no particular order, but these are my official top 5 books of 2016!


5. Arena by Holly Jennings


4. The Chronicle of the Three: Bloodline by Tabitha Caplinger


3. Curse of the Sphinx/Demigods and Monsters/Myths of Immortality by Raye Wagner 


2. True Born by L.E. Sterling


1. Rhodi Trilogy by Megan Linski

Yes, yes True Born is on there again. But seriously, if you haven't read it by now, please go check it out. It's worth it, trust me. I highly recommend giving all of these books a read! This was a fantastic reading year for me and I am so excited to see what 2017 brings for me. Thank you all for joining me on this crazy journey through a difficult year and I can't wait to see you all in 2017!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for checking out my post! I'd love to chat, so please feel free to leave a comment :D