12 Days of Bookmas 2016 Day Eleven: Top 11 Most Anticipated 2017 Releases!

12:59:00 PM


Hi hello and welcome to day eleven of 12 Days of Bookmas 2016! This was created by Hailey in Bookland so be sure to go check out her links listed at the end of this post and get in on all of the amazing book related fun. Today I'm going to be talking about my top eleven most anticipated releases of 2017! Be aware, many of these may be books that I've already mentioned in previous Bookmas 2016 posts, but I'm just all about these books lately. No shame. Let's get started!


The Edge of the Abyss by Emily Skrutskie


Remember Me Forever by Sara Wolf


Gauntlet by Holly Jennings


True North by L.E. Sterling
(Cover has not been revealed yet!)


Caraval by Stephanie Garber


First We Were IV by Alexandra Sirowy


Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth
Yes, there is a ton of controversy over this book, but I am excited to read it. I enjoyed Divergent, never finished the series as I prefer to think of it as a standalone, so I'm interested to see how she tackles a new world in this book. 


Wicked Like A Wildfire by Lana Popovic


A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas


Windwitch by Susan Dennard


Our Dark Duet by Victoria Schwab

Those are my top eleven most anticipated releases for 2017! Again, many are probably repeats, but it happens. What are some of your most anticipated releases for 2017? Let me know in the comments below and I'll see you tomorrow!

Go find Hailey in Bookland and tell her hi!

Youtube: Hailey in Bookland
Twitter- @hailsinbookland
Instagram- @haileyinbookland
Snapchat- @hailsheartsnyc

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for checking out my post! I'd love to chat, so please feel free to leave a comment :D