12 Days of Bookmas 2016 Day Three: 3 Most Anticipated YA Adaptations of 2017!

2:27:00 AM


Hi hello and welcome to day three of 12 Days of Bookmas 2016! This was created by Hailey in Bookland so be sure to go check out her links listed at the end of this post and get in on all of the amazing book related fun. Today I'm going to be talking about my top 3 most anticipated YA adaptations of 2017! Let's get started!


A Series of Unfortunate Events

This was one of my favorite series that I read as a youngling and it still remains one of my favorites as a 24 year old. I was skeptical at first, as the movie was kind of disappointing, but I think that I'll remain hopeful because the more trailers that I see, the more it seems to be staying true to the series. I can't wait for creepy Count Olaf and his crazy disguises and all of the "relatives" that the kids stay with!


The Divergent Series: Ascendant

Even though I literally just got spoiled for the ending of the trilogy (yes, I've gone this long without reading Insurgent and Allegiant and haven't been spoiled) while looking up 2017 YA adaptations, I'm still excited for Ascendant. How it will stand up as a TV movie, I'm not sure, but I'm interested in how they're going to wrap things up and if it stays true to the apparent ending of the trilogy. Which, I can't say I'm surprised it ends that way, but I'm still pretty bummed out that I got spoiled!


Beauty and the Beast

Really, who isn't excited for this? This is technically YA, right? I think it counts. This is one of my all-time favorite Disney princesses and I've cried every single time I've seen the trailer (a whopping two times but still) so it's safe to say that this is one of my most anticipated 2017 adaptations!

What are three of your most anticipated YA adaptations of 2017? Let me know in the comments below and I'll see you tomorrow for day four!

Go find Hailey in Bookland and tell her hi!

Youtube: Hailey in Bookland
Twitter- @hailsinbookland
Instagram- @haileyinbookland
Snapchat- @hailsheartsnyc

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for checking out my post! I'd love to chat, so please feel free to leave a comment :D