12 Days of Bookmas 2016 Day Ten: Top 10 Most Beautiful Covers of 2016!

7:51:00 PM


Hi hello and welcome to day ten of 12 Days of Bookmas 2016! This was created by Hailey in Bookland so be sure to go check out her links listed at the end of this post and get in on all of the amazing book related fun. Today I'm going to be talking about my top ten most beautiful covers of 2016! Some of these I have read, and some of them I may not have read but just really enjoy the covers, just as a heads up. Let's get started!


True Born by L.E. Sterling


November Fox by E.E. Bertram


The Telling by Alexandra Sirowy


This is Our Story by Ashley Elston


And I Darken by Kiersten White


Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake


Heartless by Marissa Meyer


This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab


Wink Poppy Midnight by April Genevieve Tucholke


Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi

Whether you've read these books or not, you have to admit they have some beautiful covers. What are some of your favorite covers of 2016? Let me know in the comments below and I'll see you tomorrow!

Go find Hailey in Bookland and tell her hi!

Youtube: Hailey in Bookland
Twitter- @hailsinbookland
Instagram- @haileyinbookland
Snapchat- @hailsheartsnyc

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for checking out my post! I'd love to chat, so please feel free to leave a comment :D