12 Days of Bookmas 2016 Day Nine: Top 9 Books Published in 2016!

4:00:00 PM


Hi hello and welcome to day nine of 12 Days of Bookmas 2016! This was created by Hailey in Bookland so be sure to go check out her links listed at the end of this post and get in on all of the amazing book related fun. Today I'm going to be talking about my top nine books published in 2016. Please be aware that some/most of these may be repeats from other days, but that's simply because I just adore these books. Because I've already talked about most of these over the past few Bookmas posts, I won't be going into detail about them, simply to save you guys from hearing me gush about these books over and over again. Let's get started!


The Rhodi Trilogy by Megan Linski


Dark Matter by Blake Crouch


True Born by L.E. Sterling


The Abyss Surrounds Us by Emily Skrutskie


American Girls by Alison Umminger


Butterfly Bones by Rebecca Carpenter


Demigods and Monsters by Raye Wagner


City of Legends by Cheyanne Young


Arena by Holly Jennings

If you haven't read any of these, I highly encourage you to go pick one up and give it a try! What are some of your favorite books published in 2016? Let me know in the comments below and I'll see you tomorrow!

Go find Hailey in Bookland and tell her hi!

Youtube: Hailey in Bookland
Twitter- @hailsinbookland
Instagram- @haileyinbookland
Snapchat- @hailsheartsnyc

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for checking out my post! I'd love to chat, so please feel free to leave a comment :D