12 Days of Bookmas 2016 Day Six: 6 Books I Wish I Read in 2016!

3:03:00 PM


Hi hello and welcome to day six of 12 Days of Bookmas 2016! This was created by Hailey in Bookland so be sure to go check out her links listed at the end of this post and get in on all of the amazing book related fun. Today I'm going to be talking about the six books I wish I had read in 2016! Let's get started!

Six of Crows and Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo

Let's be honest, who hasn't read these two books at this point? Somehow, despite really wanting to pick these two up, I just never did. I'm really hoping they live up to the hype that I've been seeing about them and I'm really excited to read them (hopefully) in 2017! Also, I'm counting this as one.


A Court of Thorns and Roses and A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas

Again, another two books that everyone has read. Everyone but me, it seems like. Even my mom has read the first book, so I really need to get on the bandwagon and read these! I have the first one and it's on my 2017 TBR so I'm really excited to get started and hop on the feels train with everyone else!


Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake

This is one that feels like it didn't get enough hype for how exciting this book sounds. Three sisters that have to fight to the death to be queen. How cool is that?! I've been dying to read it for a while now, so hopefully I can get off my butt and pick it up soon!


Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas

Just trying to hop on the hype train for Sarah J. Maas, guys. Seriously, I am all about her books and I haven't even read them yet! They all sound so good but I'm just so bad about actually committing to starting new books for some reason. I could definitely use a kick in the pants to fix that problem.


Heartless by Marissa Meyer

I have no excuse for this one except I'm already in the middle of a really good book. I finally picked this one up and it's on my desk and it's the next book I plan to pick up after I finish my current one so be on the lookout for my review that will probably be full of all of the feels.




















Illuminae and Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff

Yet another series that has a lot of hype but I just failed to get to. Trust me, this is on my radar, and it will be read in 2017. Nothing is going to stop me from hopping on the feels train with these two books!

Those are my top six (okay, technically more than six) books that I wish I had read in 2016 and definitely plan to read in 2017. What are your six books you wish you had read this year? Let me know in the comments and I'll see you tomorrow!

Go find Hailey in Bookland and tell her hi!

Youtube: Hailey in Bookland
Twitter- @hailsinbookland
Instagram- @haileyinbookland
Snapchat- @hailsheartsnyc

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for checking out my post! I'd love to chat, so please feel free to leave a comment :D