12 Days of Bookmas 2016 Day Five: Top 5 Classics Read in 2016!

2:27:00 PM


Hi hello and welcome to day five of 12 Days of Bookmas 2016! This was created by Hailey in Bookland so be sure to go check out her links listed at the end of this post and get in on all of the amazing book related fun. Today is supposed to be a top five classics read in 2016 but as I did not read any classics this year, I'll make a top five classics I want to read in 2017 instead!


Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll


Through the Looking Glass and What Alice Found There by Lewis Carroll



Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen


Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte


Animal Farm by George Orwell

I'm really hoping to get more into some classics in the next year so these are five that I would love to pick up. Do you have any classics you loved in 2016 or ones you want to pick up in 2017? Let me know in the comments below and I'll see you tomorrow!

Go find Hailey in Bookland and tell her hi!

Youtube: Hailey in Bookland
Twitter- @hailsinbookland
Instagram- @haileyinbookland
Snapchat- @hailsheartsnyc

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for checking out my post! I'd love to chat, so please feel free to leave a comment :D