12 Days of Bookmas 2016 Day Eight: Top 8 Books That I Want to Read in 2017!

2:13:00 PM


Hi hello and welcome to day eight of 12 Days of Bookmas 2016! This was created by Hailey in Bookland so be sure to go check out her links listed at the end of this post and get in on all of the amazing book related fun. Today I'm going to be talking about the top eight books that I want to read in 2017! This list was actually really hard to narrow down but I'm really excited for all of these beautiful books. Let's get started!


The Edge of the Abyss by Emily Skrutskie


True North by L.E. Sterling
(Cover has not been revealed yet!)


Caraval by Stephanie Garber


Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor


Perfect by Cecelia Ahern


First We Were IV by Alexandra Sirowy


Remember Me Forever by Sara Wolf


Gauntlet by Holly Jennings

Most of these are sequels or series continuations and some are stand-alone books but I'm super excited for all of these books coming in 2017! What are some of the books you want to read in 2017? Let me know in the comments below and I'll see you tomorrow!

Go find Hailey in Bookland and tell her hi!

Youtube: Hailey in Bookland
Twitter- @hailsinbookland
Instagram- @haileyinbookland
Snapchat- @hailsheartsnyc

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for checking out my post! I'd love to chat, so please feel free to leave a comment :D