August Wrap-Up!

3:34:00 AM


Hi hello and welcome to my August Wrap-Up! I read so many amazing books this month and I am so excited to bundle them all up and share them with you! Let's get started!


Wake the Hollow by Gaby Triana


Rhodi's Light by Megan Linski


Rhodi Rising by Megan Linski


Rhodi's Lullaby by Megan Linski


The Summer I Became a Nerd by Leah Rae Miller


Paper or Plastic by Vivi Barnes


Keeping Her Secret by Sarah Nicolas
Review here! (Coming soon!)

Thank you so much to Entangled Teen, Gryfyn Publishing, Megan Linski, and YA Bound Book Tours for providing me with copies of this books in exchange for review. Please be sure to check out my reviews on all of these books and let me know some of the books you read in August that you loved!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for checking out my post! I'd love to chat, so please feel free to leave a comment :D