WWW Wednesday: 26 July 2023

8:00:00 AM

 

 Hi hello and welcome to WWW Wednesday! This was formerly hosted by MizB at A Daily Rhythm and revived on Taking on a World of Words. This is a really fun and easy weekly post where you answer the three W’s:  what are you currently reading, what did you recently finish reading, and what do you think you’ll read next? Let’s get started!
___________________________________________________________________________

What are you currently reading?

I’m still making my way through my beta read at the moment! Yes, I know, it’s been a week and I’m still reading? Since it’s a beta read, I want to make sure I’m giving it the attention it deserves and not rushing through and missing things. I’m still loving it, it’s still amazing, and I cannot wait to finish because this is getting absolutely insane and I’m so excited to see it all come together!

What did you recently finish reading?
Because I’ve been dedicating my reading time to my beta read, I haven’t finished anything else recently. And I’m not upset because like I’ve said, I’m loving this book! But this has been taking my attention so I haven't finished any other books recently.

What do you think you'll read next?

I actually just got approved for an eARC of The Hurricane Wars by Thea Guanzon and I’m really excited because not only is the cover stunning (seriously it’s probably one of my favorite covers of 2023) but the synopsis sounds so good! This is definitely a book I’ll be picking up as soon as I can!
___________________________________________________________________________
And that’s it for this WWW Wednesday! I’ve been having such a good time with my beta read, y’all. I’m not going to spoil anything out of respect for the author, but I just need to share how much I am genuinely enjoying myself. How has your reading week been? What is a book you’re looking forward to reading next? Is The Hurricane Wars on your TBR or have you read an ARC already? Let me know in the comments below and let’s chat! Thanks for stopping by and I’ll see you in the next chapter!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for checking out my post! I'd love to chat, so please feel free to leave a comment :D