WWW Wednesday: 19 July 2023

7:00:00 AM


 Hi hello and welcome to WWW Wednesday! This was formerly hosted by MizB at A Daily Rhythm and revived on Taking on a World of Words. This is a really fun and easy weekly post where you answer the three W’s:  what are you currently reading, what did you recently finish reading, and what do you think you’ll read next? Let’s get started!
___________________________________________________________________________

What are you currently reading?

I am currently beta reading a pretty fantastic book but I’m not going to give away anything about it out of respect for the author (who is freaking amazing if I may say so). But this is the mood board/vibes that was shared along with some of the more broad themes of the book and if this doesn’t interest you, I don’t know what will. Let me just say, the vibes are immaculate.

What did you recently finish reading?

A Trial of Lace and Bone by Kalista Neith! This is the sequel to Invoking the Blood and oh my goodness it was amazing. I love the world and the characters that Kalista has created so much and this was such a great sequel. It’s a chonky book but it is so addictive and there is so much that happens that it honestly feels like it goes by so fast! Highly recommend if you like vampires, romance, magic, romance, Hades and Persephone vibes, and romance. Did I mention romance?

What do you think you'll read next?

I’m in the mood for a cute romance book, surprisingly, so I might be picking up Role Playing by Cathy Yardley. It sounds really cute and I like the idea of reading a romance book that has older characters as the protagonists! I’ve just been reading a lot of darker stuff lately so I’m hoping this is a good book that will give me the soft and fluffy vibes that I’m in the mood for!
___________________________________________________________________________
And that's it for this WWW Wednesday! I’m having a fairly decent reading week so far, I’d say. I’m really loving the book I’m beta reading at the moment and I’m so excited to be helping out in the early stages of this manuscript. I mean it when I say this is going to be a fantastic book and I can’t wait to see where it goes! How has your reading week been? What is a book you’re looking forward to reading next? Have you read either of the books I mentioned today? Let me know in the comments below and let’s chat! Thanks for stopping by and I’ll see you in the next chapter!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for checking out my post! I'd love to chat, so please feel free to leave a comment :D