Blogtober 2018 Day Two- October Releases!

10:43:00 AM

Hi hello and welcome to Blogtober! This is the first year that I'm participating and I'm so excited! If you don't know what Blogtober is, it's similar to Vlogtober (for YouTubers) where I'll be posting a brand new blog post every day in the month of October. I got all of my prompts from the fabulous Jenniely, so be sure to go over and check out her post if you want to jump in on all of the blogging fun. Today is day two and I'll be talking about some October book releases. Let's get spooky!
_________________________________________________________________________________

Here's a link to the Goodreads page with all YA October 2018 releases if you'd like to see more! But these are some of the ones that interest me or that I'm excited to read!



Muse of Nightmares by Laini Taylor
I haven't read Strange the Dreamer yet (don't @ me okay) but the hype around this is real so naturally, I'm excited for this release!



What If It's Us by Becky Albertalli and Adam Silvera
I haven't read any books by either author but this book sounds SO GOOD and I can't wait to read it! I'll definitely be picking up at least one book by each of them before I read this, however, so I can get a feel for their writing styles.



Broken Things by Lauren Oliver
Lauren Oliver is one of my all-time favorite authors and while I honestly would read anything she releases, the synopsis for this has me so excited. I need me a good thriller by Lauren Oliver!



Sawkill Girls by Claire Legrand
I haven't read Furyborn yet (again, don't @ me) but I am living for this cover and the creepy synopsis of this book.



Beneath the Citadel by Destiny Soria
All I know is I love this cover. That's really all I need to know to want to read this one.



The Rule of One by Ashley and Leslie Saunders
Dystopian books give me life, and ones that have rules like this one are even more up my alley. Especially when those rules are broken!



The Last Wish of Sasha Cade by Cheyanne Young
I have an ARC of this one and guys, it's a tough one. For those that may not know, I'm a survivor of Hodgkin's Lymphoma, and there's a character in this book that dies of Lymphoma. So, yeah, this is a rough one for me to talk about but I'm...so eager for this to get out into the world.
_________________________________________________________________________________

So there are some October releases that I'm really excited about! I'm sure there are a ton more out there that I'm missing so be sure to tell me what you're most excited to read once it releases in October. Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you tomorrow for another Blogtober post! Stay spooky!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for checking out my post! I'd love to chat, so please feel free to leave a comment :D