Blogtober 2018 Day Fourteen: Reading Treats!

2:31:00 PM

Hi hello and welcome to Blogtober! This is the first year that I'm participating and I'm so excited! If you don't know what Blogtober is, it's similar to Vlogtober (for YouTubers) where I'll be posting a brand new blog post every day in the month of October. I got all of my prompts from the fabulous Jenniely, so be sure to go over and check out her post if you want to jump in on all of the blogging fun. Today is day fourteen and I'll be talking about some reading treats. Let's get spooky!
_________________________________________________________________________________


I know what you're thinking, donuts are sticky and might ruin your book pages! But these are such a perfect grab and snack treat to have while you're just sitting around reading. And besides, you could also read on a Kindle and just tap the screen, avoiding sticky book pages. But make sure to wipe your hands off first!


Cookies! I can't think of a better handheld treat to have while you're reading. There's such a huge variety of cookies you could have so you'll never get tired of one type! You could even make these cute bookish cookies and change them to fit the book you're currently reading!


Say it with me: edible cookie dough. Not wanting to spend the time waiting for your cookies to bake? Why not just eat the dough instead! Edible cookie dough is a new treat I've recently discovered and oh my goodness is it fantastic. Of course, in all of my 25 years, I've never gotten sick from eating actual cookie dough. Pretty sure it's just a scam our parents tell us to keep us from experiencing the wonders of raw cookie dough. But at least this way, you can assure you won't be eating raw eggs if that's a thing that bothers you.


Let's be honest, it's October, so you're gonna have candy lying around. If you're like me, you buy big bags of candy with the intention of giving it out but then you really just sit around and eat it all before Halloween comes around. In my defense, we live in the woods and never get trick-or-treaters. But this is also great to just sit around and munch on while flipping through your current read.
_________________________________________________________________________________

And there are some of my favorite reading treats! If you couldn't tell, I'm a fan of sweets, and I love to snack while I'm reading. Are any of these some things that you like to snack on? Let me know some of your favorite reading treats! Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you tomorrow for another Blogtober post! Stay spooky!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for checking out my post! I'd love to chat, so please feel free to leave a comment :D