WWW Wednesday: 05 July 2023

8:00:00 AM

 


Hi hello and welcome to WWW Wednesday! This was formerly hosted by MizB at A Daily Rhythm and revived on Taking on a World of Words. This is a really fun and easy weekly post where you answer the three W’s:  what are you currently reading, what did you recently finish reading, and what do you think you’ll read next? Let’s get started!
___________________________________________________________________________

What are you currently reading?

Mister Magic by Kiersten White. Holy crap am I obsessed or am I obsessed?! I’m about 50% of the way through and it’s so creepy and unsettling and everything I was hoping it would be. If you’re a fan of the Candle Cove creepypasta or like falling down Mandela Effect rabbit holes, you need to read this when it comes out.

What did you recently finish reading?

The Only One Left by Riley Sager. Y’all when I say this is now my new favorite Riley Sager, I mean it. This is a fantastic mystery thriller and it had me freaking the freak out towards the end. Feel free to laugh at my Goodreads updates I’ve included below. I’ve been a huge fan of his since I read an ARC of his first book Final Girls in 2017, and I’m so happy to say that he continues to be an author that I have given five stars to every book he’s written! 


What do you think you'll read next?

I’ll be participating in Summerween 2023 which starts on the 7th, and I have a whole post about my Summerween TBR where I talk about all of these books and how they fit each of the prompts. I wasn’t sure which one I wanted to start with, so I asked my husband to pick one for me and he chose The Salt Grows Heavy by Cassandra Khaw! So it looks like I’ll be starting with that and hopefully making me way through the entirety of my TBR for the readathon. Stay tuned for my wrap-up post once Summerween has ended!
___________________________________________________________________________
And that does it for this WWW Wednesday! I’m having such good luck with my reading lately and I’m really excited to start my Summerween TBR on Friday. How is your reading week going? What’s your current read and are you enjoying it? Are any of the books I talked about today on your TBR or have you read them? If you’re participating in Summerween, I’d love to know what you plan to read, so let me know in the comments below! Thanks for stopping by and I’ll see you in the next chapter! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for checking out my post! I'd love to chat, so please feel free to leave a comment :D