Blogtober 2020 Day 1: October TBR

8:11:00 AM

 


Hi hello ghouls and goblins and welcome to day 1 of Blogtober 2020! If you're not sure what Blogtober is, here's my introductory post where I explain all about it and share my prompt list! Today I’ll be talking about my tentative October TBR. I’ve always been a mood reader and making a concrete TBR every month has never been something that suits my reading, so I always like to make it a point when posting a TBR to state that it’s highly tentative. This month, I’m aiming to read nothing but spooky books and I’m so excited to try and finally get to some of these titles that I've had on my want to read list for ages. I think they're a pretty good mix of spooky genres and I'm sure I'll even try to read some that aren't on this list. Let’s get spooky!
___________________________________________________________________________________



The only book I will absolutely 100% be reading this month is, probably to no surprise, The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab. I’ve been waiting for this book for what feels like forever and I am so excited that it finally comes out this month! I already know that it’s going to be my favorite book of 2020 and one I’ll be adding to my all-time favorite books list. If you’re as excited as I am for the release of The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue, be sure to stay tuned for my post on the 6th of this month for a totally professional post about this book. I know I said my TBR is tentative, but this is one that I will absolutely be reading!

I'm also very excited to try and tackle some of these other titles! I've had a few such as Gideon the Ninth, The Haunting of Hill House, and My Best Friend's Exorcism on my list of books to read for quite a while and I'm hoping that I get a chance to read these this month. I'm also really excited for Kingdom of the Wicked by Kerri Maniscalco because I have an ARC copy and I've heard so much hype around this book, so I'm really eager to pick it up immediately so that I can include it in a Spoopy Review post for this month! I've also recently discovered Harrow Lake and it sounds like everything I could want in a horror book so I'm really excited to pick it up at some point in October.
___________________________________________________________________________________

And that does it for my first post of Blogtober 2020! I'm so ready to start reading spoopy books al month long and I hope that I'm able to tackle some of these. I'd love to hear what books are on your October TBR's, even if they aren't spoopy! I'm always looking for new books to add to my reading lists, so be sure to let me know what you're reading this month down in the comments. That's all for today but I'll see you tomorrow for day 2 of Blogtober where I talk about some spoopy Fall releases I'm excited for. Thanks for stopping by and I'll scare ya later!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is an excellent looking TBR! My Best Friend's Exorcism is so so good, I hope you enjoy it. I think I might read it again.
    Cora | https://www.teapartyprincess.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking out my post! I'd love to chat, so please feel free to leave a comment :D