December Wrap-Up!

8:28:00 PM

Hi hello and welcome to my December wrap-up! This is my final wrap-up of 2016 and I can't believe that we're almost done with this year. I'm definitely thankful for this year to be over and so excited to see what 2017 brings for me. Let's get started and wrap things up for the last time in 2016!


Arena by Holly Jennings


Curse of the Sphinx by Raye Wagner


Demigods and Monsters by Raye Wagner


Myths of Immortality by Raye Wagner


The Chronicle of the Three: Bloodline by Tabitha Caplinger


The Chronicle of the Three: Armor-Bearer by Tabitha Caplinger
Review here!

I didn't read as many books this month, but the ones that I did read ended up on my favorite reads of 2016 list. I was so happy with each book I read in December and I can't wait to see where all of these amazing series end up in 2017! Thank you so much to Tabitha Caplinger for being an amazing human being and becoming a fast and much loved friend, Raye Wagner for working so incredibly hard on Myths of Immortality and book four, and Holly Jennings for writing a seriously kick-butt video game playing female character/amazing book! To anyone reading this, thank you for sticking around and taking a chance on my little blog. I have some big changes coming in 2017 and I can't wait to share them all with you. See you next year <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for checking out my post! I'd love to chat, so please feel free to leave a comment :D