November Wrap-Up!

3:07:00 AM


Hi hello and welcome to my November wrap-up! I'm in absolute shock that this year is over but I'm on a reading roll and I'm super excited to share my completed reads this month, so let's get started!


The Telling by Alexandra Sirowy
Review here!


Rise of the Chosen by Anna Kopp
Review here!


The Romantics by Leah Konen
Review here!


Glitter by Aprilynne Pike
Review here!


Touching Fate by Brenda Drake
Review here!


Cursing Fate by Brenda Drake
Review here!


ReMade Episode Ten: Mirror of Fate Gwenda Bond
Review here!


ReMade Episode Eleven: We're Dead in this Ghost Town E.C. Myers
Review here!


ReMade Episode Twelve: Modern History by Carrie Harris
Review here!



ReMade Episode Thirteen: Memories of Arcadia by Andrea Phillips
Review here!

I also have two books with reviews that have not been posted but will be soon, so here's a sneak peak at what's to come!


Arena by Holly Jennings


Curse of the Sphinx by Raye Wagner



Big thanks to NetGalley, Serial Box, Blue Moon Publishers, Adam Mawer, DigiWriting, Amulet Books, Random House Books for Young Readers, Brenda Drake, Entangled TEEN, Entangled Crave, Holly Jennings, Berkley Publishing Group, and Raye Wagner for providing me with copies of these books in exchange for review. I had such a successful reading month and I couldn't have done it without help from all of those wonderful authors and publishers! Next month is sure to be full of exciting reads as 2016 wraps up, so stay tuned and I'll see you there!

Stay spooky!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for checking out my post! I'd love to chat, so please feel free to leave a comment :D