12 Days of Bookmas 2016 Day One: Bookmas Tree!

3:48:00 AM


Hi hello and welcome to day one of 12 Days of Bookmas 2016! This was created by Hailey in Bookland so be sure to go check out her links listed at the end of this post and get in on all of the amazing book related fun. Today, the challenge was to make a Bookmas tree and while mine was much smaller, (#allmybooksareinstorage) I had so much fun making this! Of course, since I didn't have an actual star tree topper, I used my copy of Final Fantasy 15 because that is currently the light of my life. Please feel free to comment down below and show me your beautiful Bookmas trees and I'll see you tomorrow for day two!


Go find Hailey in Bookland and tell her hi!

                                                          Youtube: Hailey in Bookland
Twitter- @hailsinbookland
Instagram- @haileyinbookland
Snapchat- @hailsheartsnyc

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for checking out my post! I'd love to chat, so please feel free to leave a comment :D