September Wrap-Up!

11:52:00 PM


Hi hello and welcome to my September wrap-up! I read a variety of books, ranging from full fledged books to novellas/short stories and even a graphic novel, and I'm excited to share them all with you. Let's get started!


All the Broken Pieces by Cindi Madsen
Review here!


The Dead Boyfriend by R.L. Stine


Chainmail Bikini by Various Authors


The Cabin by Natasha Preston


The Witch's Curse by Megan Linski


Chan's Story by Rebecca Rode


Ruby's Story by Rebecca Rode


The Form of Things Unknown by Robin Bridges


ReMade Episode One: Shadows and Dreams by Matthew Cody

Huge thanks to Netgalley, Word of the Nerd, Megan Linski, Rebecca Rode, and Serial Box for providing me with copies of these books for review. I really enjoyed all of the books I read this month and I can't wait to dive straight into some horror books for the month of October! 
Stick around and stay spooky!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for checking out my post! I'd love to chat, so please feel free to leave a comment :D