Wishlist Wednesday!

12:00:00 PM

Welcome to my very first Wishlist Wednesday post! Today I will be sharing a book/series that has been on my wishlist for quite some time! What is a book that is on your wishlist? Feel free to share in the comments!


It's The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer! I love the description of the first book, Cinder, and I can tell just by the first book description that I would love the other two titles! Here is a little preview of Cinder!

From Goodreads: "Humans and androids crowd the raucous streets of New Beijing. A deadly plague ravages the population. From space, a ruthless lunar people watch, waiting to make their move. No one knows that Earth’s fate hinges on one girl.

Cinder, a gifted mechanic, is a cyborg. She’s a second-class citizen with a mysterious past, reviled by her stepmother and blamed for her stepsister’s illness. But when her life becomes intertwined with the handsome Prince Kai’s, she suddenly finds herself at the center of an intergalactic struggle, and a forbidden attraction. Caught between duty and freedom, loyalty and betrayal, she must uncover secrets about her past in order to protect her world’s future."

These three are definite must-reads for me and I can't wait to be able to pick them up!

Thanks for reading, and happy Wednesday!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for checking out my post! I'd love to chat, so please feel free to leave a comment :D