Blog Memes!

5:52:00 PM

In an attempt to get this blog more active, I have decided to start doing some blog memes! Each day of the week (or so) I'll be making a special post for the blog meme of the day that I've chosen! Here will be my schedule:

Monday: It’s Monday, What Are You Reading?- I will post about what I’ve read recently, are currently reading and plan on reading next.

Tuesday: Teaser Tuesday- I will post a teaser from a book I am either currently reading or am planning to read!

Wednesday: Wishlist Wednesday- I will post about a book that has been on my wishlist!
                        Waiting on Wednesday- I will show off upcoming releases that I'm excited about!

Thursday: What’s Next- I will select 3-5 books that I want to read but can’t decide which one to read first. At the end of my post, I will ask readers to vote on which one I should read next!

Friday: The Friday 56- Grab a book, any book, and turn to page 56. Find a sentence that grabs you and post it on your blog tagged with #Friday56.

Saturday: Shelf Candy Saturday- I will post a book cover I feel is beautiful or "shelf candy" and give information regarding that book and the author!

Sunday: The Sunday Post with Caffeinated Book Reviewer- I will do a wrap-up of my week and let you know what's to come in the next week!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for checking out my post! I'd love to chat, so please feel free to leave a comment :D