Top Ten Tuesday: Red, White, and Blue Book Covers

7:00:00 AM

Hi hello and welcome to Top Ten Tuesday! This weekly post is hosted by the wonderful Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl so please be sure to go check out her post with all of the information about TTT. The topic this week is book covers in the color of your country's flag. Today is the 4th of July in the United States so I'll be sharing some red, white, and blue book covers! Let’s get started!
___________________________________________________________________________



The Only One Left by Riley Sager
___________________________________________________________________________

And that does it for this Top Ten Tuesday! I’m not a big fan of the 4th of July, if I’m being honest. It always involves fireworks and not only do they make me uncomfortable, they also upset Sora, which breaks my heart because I can’t help him understand why the noises are happening. But if I can take this day and make it about books? I’ll be able to enjoy it a bit more for sure! I had so much fun picking out the book covers and organizing them into a color scheme. It looks really satisfying and makes me excited for when I get to read all of these books. Which books did you pick to represent your country’s flag? Are any of the ones I picked on your TBR? I’d love to know a book you chose so let me know in the comments below! Thanks for stopping by and I’ll see you in the next chapter!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Very nice! I thought we had to have all of the colours in the same book covers. It’s interesting that most folks didn’t interpret it that way. :)

    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a diverse collection of books represented here. I hope you and Sora find a peaceful way to celebrate the holiday.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/travel-around-canada-in-books/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are striking red, white and blue covers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely selection! The Riley Sager one is on my TBR and I think it's going to be a really good book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. An interesting selection of covers here! I'm British so had the same colour combination for our country's flag, and ironically my favourite cover I picked for this week's topic was a book set in France that had red, white and blue on the cover because they're also the French colours ha ha.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/07/04/top-ten-tuesday-427/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh! Love the choices here! Yeah, firecrackers can be scary.

    Here’s my TTT

    Rabbit Ears Book Blog: WORLD’S WEIRDEST BOOK BLOG!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking out my post! I'd love to chat, so please feel free to leave a comment :D