Summer Biannual Bibliothon 2018 Day Two: Favorite Summer Read!

3:00:00 PM


Hi hello and welcome to the Summer Biannual Bibliothon 2018! For those that don't know, the Biannual Bibliothon is held twice a year and consists of reading, video, and blog challenges! It's hosted by some pretty incredible Booktubers: Kelly, Brittni, Catriona, Momo, Red, Dylan, and Kassie so be sure to go check out their channels for their challenge videos and the Biannual Bibliothon channel for more information on challenges and prizes. Today's blogger challenge is to write about your favorite Summer read and it's hosted by Starlite Book Nook. Let's get started!
_________________________________________________________________________________


I talk about this series quite a bit (although I never got around to posting reviews on the books?) but it's my favorite YA contemporary trilogy ever! I had spent such a long time reading reviews and seeing people talk about how great the first two books were but never really had a desire to pick them up. Contemporary isn't really a genre that I tend to reach for when I'm looking for a new book to read. But I saw that there was going to be a third and final book in the series and decided that I should finally give it a try. And I'm so glad I did! I read through all three books in maybe a day and a half? The books were impossible to put down once I started reading them! I actually read them for the first time last Summer and decided to make it a tradition to re-read the trilogy every Summer from then on. It's just the perfect easy and fluffy contemporary series that puts you in a happy such a good mood and I love them all so much! Lara Jean is a wonderful character and I love everything about her. I enjoy getting to watch her grow up and make mistakes and learn from them. I also feel like the family dynamic in this series is one of the best that I've ever read in a contemporary book. These books just scream perfect Summer read to me and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a quick and fun contemporary series to read! Trust me, you won't regret picking them up!
_________________________________________________________________________________

And that's my blogger challenge for day two! The Lara Jean trilogy is one of my absolute favorites and I love getting to talk about it whenever I get the chance. What are some books that you love to read during the Summer season? Let me know down in the comments because I'm always looking for a new book to add to my ever-growing TBR! Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you in the next chapter!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for checking out my post! I'd love to chat, so please feel free to leave a comment :D