Blogmas 2018 Day 5: Bookish Christmas Ideas!

7:56:00 AM


Hi hello and welcome to Blogmas 2018! I'm so excited to be doing Blogmas this year and I'm happy to share that I will be following the incredible Jenniely's prompts all month long. I highly encourage you to go check out her amazing blog and join in on the Blogmas fun! Today is day 5 and I'll be talking about some fun bookish Christmas gifts for the book lover in your life.  Let's get festive!
_________________________________________________________________________________

Below, I've listed some of my favorite Etsy shops that all have various bookish goodies that I absolutely love! From candles to bookmarks, pins to prints, and even some beautiful jewelry, you will find all kinds of bookish gifts from these shops! If any of these interest you, just click on the photo and you'll be taken straight to the shop to check out their wares.



 



_________________________________________________________________________________

And that's it for day five of Bookmas! I hope you take the time to go visit each of these shops and see what they have to offer. They are each so unique and incredible and it's always good to help support small businesses around the holidays. I guarantee that you'll find something for everyone on your list from all of these shops! Let me know some of your favorite bookish shops and places to get bookish gifts in the comments below. Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you tomorrow for another day of Blogmas!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for checking out my post! I'd love to chat, so please feel free to leave a comment :D