Blogmas 2018 Day 12: 'Tis the Season Book Tag!

7:10:00 AM


Hi hello and happy holidays! Welcome to Blogmas 2018 where I will be making a brand new post every day of December that relates to something bookish. I've recently been doing a lot of book tags and, surprise, today is another book tag. Today is day twelve and I'll be doing the 'Tis the Season Book Tag! Let's get festive!
_________________________________________________________________________________

1. Do you have a favorite winter read?
I don't have any Winter-specific books that I like to read around this time, honestly. But I feel like December will forever become the month that I re-read The Cruel Prince and The Wicked King from now on. I mean, every month is going to be "Re-read The Cruel Prince and The Wicked King" but especially December.

2. Find a book with blue on the cover!
I've been making my way through an ARC of this (bless the publisher for actually granting me the honor of getting an ARC) and oh my goodness this is easily going to be one of my favorite reads of 2018. It's just fantastic and I am probably never going to stop talking about it.

3. Find a book you’d use as the star on a Christmas tree!
I quite literally just finished this and I am an absolute mess in the best way possible. This is the star in my life and I would absolutely put it at the top of my tree for everyone to see.

4. Pick one fictional place that would be perfect for a winter vacation!
Hogsmeade Village! Can you imagine all of the wizard world goodies you could go shopping for while you're here? 

5. Pick one fictional character you’d take with you on your Winter vacation!
Victor Vale from Vicious by V.E. Schwab
One of my favorite characters ever from my favorite book ever? Yes, please. I feel like we could have some really interesting conversations and have a ton of fun doing vacation stuff.

6. Name one book on your wish list this year!
I've heard such good things about this book since its release (and even before) and this cover is one that I am just dying to have on my shelf!

7. Favorite holiday drink, treat, & movie?
 

I don't think I have a favorite holiday treat? At least not that I can think of. And honestly, I drink hot cocoa year round. No shame. But my favorite movie to watch during this time of year (and all other times of the year because it's my favorite movie) is The Nightmare Before Christmas!
_________________________________________________________________________________

And that's it for day twelve and the 'Tis the Season Book Tag! I'd love to know some of your answers to these questions so be sure to leave me a comment below! Let me know what book is on your wish list for this holiday season because I'm always looking for new books to read. Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you tomorrow for another day of Blogmas!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for checking out my post! I'd love to chat, so please feel free to leave a comment :D