Blogtober 2018 Day Seven: Autumnal Bookshelf Decorations!

9:10:00 AM

Hi hello and welcome to Blogtober! This is the first year that I'm participating and I'm so excited! If you don't know what Blogtober is, it's similar to Vlogtober (for YouTubers) where I'll be posting a brand new blog post every day in the month of October. I got all of my prompts from the fabulous Jenniely, so be sure to go over and check out her post if you want to jump in on all of the blogging fun. Today is day seven and I'll be talking about some Autumnal bookshelf decorations. Let's get spooky!
_________________________________________________________________________________

(I've lost count of how many disclaimers I've added to my posts. Too lazy, but Google is just a few keystrokes away from giving me what I want to share. Photos aren't mine, but they're cool anyway.)



I finally got myself a string of fairy lights and I definitely see the hype around them! My favorite way to display them is in a Mason Jar on a shelf. So pretty!



Pretty much as soon as September hits, I'm breaking out the Halloween decorations. I have a string of pumpkin lights I keep up year-round above my computer so it's almost like Halloween year-round!



Flameless candles! Because even at 25 I don't think I'm responsible enough to have actual candles sitting around my books. But also because I just like the look of them.



You know those random Halloween knick-knacks you can find at craft stores? Yeah, I have tons of those for everyday decorations and I love covering my shelves with stuff like this!



And last but not least, DIY potion bottles! I may or may not have an old jar I turned into a Deadly Night Shade jar for decoration. I just love the look of the creepy labels and the weathered look you can create with paint and rope or even covering them in more lights!
_________________________________________________________________________________

I feel like this might have turned into a post about some of my favorite Halloween decorations...but oh well! I like using those as every day decor so when the Fall/Halloween season comes around, it's not difficult for me to find things to cover my shelves with. What are some of your favorite Fall/Halloween decorations to use on your shelves? Let me know in the comments! Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you tomorrow for another Blogtober post! Stay spooky!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you so much for checking out my post! I'd love to chat, so please feel free to leave a comment :D