Blogtober 2018 Day Five- Best Reading Clothes!

9:21:00 AM

Hi hello and welcome to Blogtober! This is the first year that I'm participating and I'm so excited! If you don't know what Blogtober is, it's similar to Vlogtober (for YouTubers) where I'll be posting a brand new blog post every day in the month of October. I got all of my prompts from the fabulous Jenniely, so be sure to go over and check out her post if you want to jump in on all of the blogging fun. Today is day five and I'll be talking about some of the best clothes to read in. Let's get spooky!
_________________________________________________________________________________

(Disclaimer: None of these photos are mine. They all belong to their respective owners. I'm just too lazy to go take any actual photos myself so I used Google. Again.)




_________________________________________________________________________________

If you couldn't tell, I love wearing comfy things! I'm usually always in a pair of comfy pajama pants and socks and I'll occasionally break out a onesie to hang around in. I also may love me some flannel shirts and wear those sometimes. With my pajama pants, of course! What are some of your favorite things to read in? Let me know in the comments! Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you tomorrow for another Blogtober post! Stay spooky!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for checking out my post! I'd love to chat, so please feel free to leave a comment :D