Summer Biannual Bibliothon 2018 Day One: Top 3 Vacation Spots

3:00:00 PM



Hi hello and welcome to the Summer Biannual Bibliothon 2018! For those that don't know, the Biannual Bibliothon is held twice a year and consists of reading, video, and blog challenges! It's hosted by some pretty incredible Booktubers: Kelly, Brittni, Catriona, Momo, Red, Dylan, and Kassie so be sure to go check out their channels for their challenge videos and the Biannual Bibliothon channel for more information on challenges and prizes. Today's blogger challenge is to write about your top three favorite vacation spots and it's hosted by Evil Queen Books Blog. I took it a step further and wrote my post as if I was a fictional character so see if you can try and guess who I chose to write as! Let's get started!
_________________________________________________________________________________

1. New York City


Ah, New York City. I went here on a class trip during my Senior year of high school but I definitely want to return someday. I'd love to explore the city and find some cute hidden cafes and bakeries because I'm always looking for new sweet treats to bake! Plus, I think getting the opportunity to see a Broadway show would be absolutely incredible.

2. Disney World

Image result for disney world

The Happiest Place on Earth! I've heard that the Main Street Bakery has some amazing confectionary sweets and treats. Plus, I think Kitty would have the best time here. I could probably convince Margot to come with and we could have a Song girls vacation just the three of us! Kitty could get some Mickey ears, I could go to all of the snack shops and sample their treats, and Margot could take a bunch of photos so that we can make scrapbooks when we get home. Yup, this would be the perfect vacation spot.

3. The Beach

Image result for orlando beach

Why not hit the beach while we're down in Florida for Disney World?! I still remember the beach week trip I went on after graduation and I think I'd like to have a do-over. Plus, having my sisters with me would make the trip 1000% better! I can just picture Margot and I sitting under giant umbrellas reading and watching Kitty jump in the ocean and make sandcastles. Definitely the perfect excuse to get a new giant floppy sun hat and sun glasses!
_________________________________________________________________________________

If you didn't guess it, I wrote as Lara Jean Song from To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han! This is one of my go-to reads for Summer and I can't wait to pick it back up again for the Summer Biannual Bibliothon 2018! What are some of your favorite vacation spots? Let me know in the comments below and stay tuned for my day two blog challenge post. Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you in the next chapter!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for checking out my post! I'd love to chat, so please feel free to leave a comment :D