March Wrap-Up!

10:39:00 PM


Hi hello and welcome to my March wrap-up! How in the world is it already April?! I feel like this year is already flying by but my reading has been steadily increasing over the past few months and I'm so satisfied with my progress. Let's jump right in, shall we?


Garden of Thorns by Amber Mitchell


We Are Okay by Nina LaCour


The Lonely Teddy Bear: Janie's Story by Chelsea Radojcic

Black Dawn by Mallory McCartney
Review coming soon!


Shattered Blue by Lauren Bird Horowitz


Redux by A.L. Davroe


Night Witches by Kathryn Lasky
Review coming soon!


A Crown of Wishes by Roshani Chokshi
Review coming soon!

I'm behind a few reviews due to injury, but I'll be posting them soon so keep an eye out to see my thoughts on A Crown of Wishes, Night Witches, and Black Dawn! Be prepared because my A Crown of Wishes review is basically going to be me gushing about how Roshani Chokshi has become an insta-buy author for me. It was that good and everyone needs to read it immediately.
Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you in the next chapter!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for checking out my post! I'd love to chat, so please feel free to leave a comment :D