January Wrap-Up!

7:41:00 PM


Hi hello and welcome to my first wrap-up of 2017! I had a pretty successful reading month in January and am so excited that I'm currently several books ahead in my Goodreads goal so I feel pretty proud of myself. Let's get started!


Genesis Girl by Jennifer Bardsley
Review coming soon!


The Life Group by Maura Jortner
Review here!


Lost Girls by Merrie Destefano

Thief of Lies by Brenda Drake
Review here!


Guardian of Secrets by Brenda Drake


Court of Vampires by Megan Linski


Ever the Hunted by Erin Summerill


The Many by Nathan Field

The Hundred Lies of Lizzie Lovett by Chelsea Sedoti


The Girl in 6E by A.R. Torre
Review coming soon!

I also plan to start being more open about books that I DNF, which isn't often but it does happen. I'd like to know what your thoughts on books I DNF are if you've read them, and maybe you can give them a look if they seem like something you might enjoy! Just because I didn't like these books doesn't mean that everyone won't, so be sure to look them up and try them out if they interest you and then let me know what you think.


Down the Rabbit Hole by Julia Crane
DNF at 17%


Beautiful Broken Girls by Kim Savage
DNF at 70%

What are some books you read in the month of January? Let me know in the comments and I'll see you at the next wrap-up!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for checking out my post! I'd love to chat, so please feel free to leave a comment :D