BookTubeAThon 2016 TBR!

11:40:00 PM

(banner found from beckys-babble.co.uk)

Hi hello and welcome to my BookTubeAThon TBR list! This year, BookTubeAThon is being held 18-24 July and will hopefully be the start to my BookTube channel! Let's jump right in to the challenges and also the books I hope to read to help complete each challenge!

1. Read a book with yellow on the cover


Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradburry

This is a re-read for me, but it really just felt like it was perfect for a book reading challenge.

2. Read a book only after sunset


Heart Shaped Box by Joe Hill

I'm a huge fan of Stephen King and I've heard nothing but good things about this book by his son, Joe Hill. Super excited to read this at night!

3. Read a book you discovered through BookTube


Burial Rites by Hannah Kent

Hopefully this book will get to me in time to read it but I discovered this from peruseproject and I am so excited to finally read it!

4. Read a book by one of your favourite authors


Ill Wind by Rachel Caine

Again, another re-read but I have been dying to pick this series back up and actually get through all of the books this time.

5. Read a book that is older than you


The Gunslinger by Stephen King

No shame, almost all of these books are Stephen King related.

6. Read and watch a book to movie adaptation


The Shining by Stephen King

See what I mean? Again, no shame. This is one of my favourite movies (the Jack Nicholson version) and I have yet to read the book so what a good time to do it!

7. Read seven books


The Girls by Emma Cline

Hoping this one gets here in time for me to read it as well but if not, I'll pick something else up. But yeah, this is super high on my TBR and figured I'd throw it on in for this challenge!


So that is my BookTubeAThon 2016 TBR! What are some of the books you plan to read? Let me know and I hope to (finally) see you on BookTube!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for checking out my post! I'd love to chat, so please feel free to leave a comment :D