May Wrap-Up!

2:43:00 PM


May 2016 book wrap-up!


Hello friends! Today I will be doing a wrap-up of the books I read/reviewed in the month of May! I read six books so let's get started!


A Stolen Kiss by Kelsey Keating
Released: 01 March 2016
Review link coming soon!


True Born by L.E. Sterling
Released: 03 May 2016
Review here


Flawed by Cecelia Ahern
Released: 05 April 2016
Review link coming soon!


16221851

Tell the Wind and Fire by Sarah Rees Brennan
Released: 05 April 2016
Review link coming soon!


25910681

Kiss Kill Love Him Still by Jamie Blair and Dawn Rae Miller
Released: 10 November 2015
Review link coming soon!


Murder Madness Such Sweet Sadness by Jamie Blair and Dawn Rae Miller
Released: 29 March 2016
Review here!

That's all the books I read and I can't wait to get started on my June TBR! Be sure to check all of these titles out and check out the reviews for all the books I read!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for checking out my post! I'd love to chat, so please feel free to leave a comment :D