Cover Art Saturday!

4:15:00 PM

Hello readers! It is officially December, so I've decided to make my blog a bit more Christmas-y! Happy Holidays to all!

Today is Cover Art Saturday, so I'll be posting a book cover from a previous book that I have read and talk a bit about why I was so drawn to the book!

Delirium by Lauren Oliver




This is the original cover for Delirium by Lauren Oliver and it is the first one I encountered when reading this book for the first time. Not only do I love the pale blue color of the cover, but the script and beautiful, for lack of better word, swirly lines, are incredibly captivating. I really enjoy looking at book covers and most of the time, they are what draws me in to the book. Let's face it, if a cover is boring, readers may not become immediately interested in the book. Thankfully, I'm generally more interested in what is inside the book! I live by don't just a book by its cover but I can admit that a pretty cover does catch my attention!

What draws you into a book, the cover or the synopsis? What is a book that you initially judged by its cover but ended up loving? Let me know in the comments below!

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful Saturday!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for checking out my post! I'd love to chat, so please feel free to leave a comment :D